Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm SO too young for this shit...

So I have a hurty back... so I went to the doctor when I couldn't stand it anymore...

So... two weeks later... and today I get this shitty news...

1. Moderlately large left paracentral disc protrusion with mass effect upon the left S1 nerve root.
2. Mild broad-based central disc protrusion at L4-L5.
3. Mild bulging disc at T12-L1.
4. Degenerative disc changes (arthritis) at L4-L5 and L5-S1.
5. Slight retrolisthesis of L5 on S1.

So, my next move is to leave a message to make an appointment to schedule a "consultation" at the pain clinic.

I wonder how long it will take them to call me back... and then how long it will be before they have an opening...

Won't somebody give me some drugs to make me a little happier?

No comments: