Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What do you say... when you have nothing to say?

I am fine. Not great, just fine. Drugs not making a big difference yet, I only stayed out until 3am on Saturday and promptly went home on Sunday... I'm not drinking everyday... but mostly sleeping if I'm not working.

It was great, Sunday was my first non-hangover bar opening shift in over a month. Working is so much more tollerable without a raging headache and the urge to vomit at any moment.

I just scheduled another appointment with the pain clinic, but this time I'm going to the one I wanted to go to in the first place *fuckin insurance*, so hopefully I'll finally get some relief.

I'm hoping 2008 is better than 2007. Tomorrow I think I'll list my "things not to do in 2008 that I did in 2007". That should be fun.

No comments: