Monday, June 09, 2008

Settling in...

So I'm working in Las Vegas for the next week. We're doing a skin course and might be a volunteer for a few skin procedures. Tomorrow through Thursday I might get the following:

Botox (although have fun trying to find the wrinkles)
Collagen lip injections (I think this could be extremely funny)
Laser hair removal (will one session do anything?)
Chemical Peel
Microderm abrasion
Fillers (again, I have no wrinkles)
Vein's laser treated (from all the years of working on my feet)

This could be really interesting. We shall see.

If I do have anything done... I hope to post before/after pics here.

2 comments:

Bahia said...

You know that you are too young for a midlife crisis, right? When you trade the element in for a sports car, call me and take me for a spin. ;)

NutScraps said...

Trust me, if I could afford to drop the Element, I would.

These gas prices are killing us! (me and Ellie, that is...) haha!