Monday, March 12, 2007

You may think its easy being this cute…

But its not! It’s painful.

Case in point…

I bought a super cute dress this weekend and decided to wear it to work today. Now, everyone who has ever worn them knows… panty hose suck ass. So, instead of traditional panty hose, I opted to wear a new pair of nude colored fishnets (that my friend Beck pulls of sooo well!).

Super cute? Hell yeah!

Super comfortable? Hell NO! NO! NO!

How are you supposed to wear these things? Thank God they put regular hose on the bottom of your feet, because walking around on this stuff all day would be impossible! The pain comes from the fishnets rubbing the oh-so-delicate sides of your feet against the sides your shoes.

It’s not like the crazy girls we saw in Las Vegas who were stupid and wore stilettos out dancing. I’m wearing flats! Flats are not supposed to be painful.

Damn… a girl tries and tries and tries… soon I’ll go home and soak my feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you have to like toe bondage.

At least you still look cute.