Thursday, April 26, 2007

A New Feeling for Me...

I won't pretend that I'm perfect... actually, I may be as far from it as possible.

I say the wrong things, don't apologize when I should, don't call when I say I will... I could go on and on.

But one thing I promise... is that I always care. You don't forget those things in life that really matter.

I'm feeling a bit down... something very big happened to someone who has been around longer (but recently dissapeared) than any boyfriend, ex-husband... hell, the only people who've been around longer are family... and I didn't even hear about it.

Its not about me... and feelings of insecurity... at least I don't think it is.

I'm just sad that I couldn't be there for that person... you know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand what your saying about your friend. I've experienced the same thing, and it never really makes sense. I guess sometimes people just grow apart for no reason what so ever. I've tried to reconnect with those people and after that it never really is the same. It still doesn't make you feel any better about the situation though. I guess what I do now is look to the new friends I've made and how they fill that void, and if they like being with me then it's the person that didn't problem. Anyway I hope your feeling better.

NutScraps said...

Wow... that's very kind!

I do have lots of very wonderful friends... I guess somebody needs to have a baby already!!!

I'm glad to know this happens to other people too... and that I'm not so pathetically selfish. Thanks!