Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Exciting times... in Casa 'Scraps

So I met a man... *blush*

Actually, I've known him for years, just not in years. The guy I wanted to talk to? Yeah, its him. He's really come around since the last few times I asked around about him. And he's really, pretty great.

I asked him to meet us for a drink on the 6th... we've pretty much been inseparable since then. Is it smart? *shrug shoulders* Am I moving too fast? *shrug shoulders*

I thought about "playing it cool" about "taking it slow"... but come on! Who are we kidding. Do I "play it cool" and possibly miss out on the one purely spontaneous thing I've ever done? It was SO freaking fun going to the lake on the spur of the moment.

I decided to go for it. Be honest, open, and let him know when I need a break. It will happen and I won't be afraid to take it.

It's crazy. *Yes* But it feels great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have to e-mail me or call me and give me all the gossip!!!!

showpugs@gmail.com
816-678-7556