Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So much stuff!!!

I don't even know where to start!

My dear friend, JR is now in Tokyo... JAPAN! I've never had anyone call me from Japan... yeah, its probably because I'm so cool. I don't know why more people don't call me from super remote locations... I'm fun to talk to, I never run out of things to say... at least that's what my friend Slimm thinks. :)

Anyway, I'm sending out my happy thoughts to JR, hoping he is happy, hoping he is safe, and hoping these next two months pass quickly. I can't wait to see him again... it will be a week of partying like Rock Stars! As it should be.

I started a new job on Monday! I absolutely love it! I'm now co-workers with Toasty; one of my closest friends. We had sushi for lunch yesterday... very yummy sushi.

Other things are happening that are yet to be announced... good in many ways, sad in others... but as I like to think, everything happens for very important reasons. Even if they suck at the time, they make us better people in the end. Well, at least they make me a better person!

I posted my Mardi Gras pics on my myspace page... you should check them out! www.myspace.com/nutscraps. I sure hope that url works!

No comments: