Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Its almost lunchtime...

With so much going on right now... both of my Grandparents being in the hospital for potentially serious things... poison ivy on my face (ugh... itch, itch, itch) and other random things to stress over... I'll try to find joy in the little things...

Like my brand new Hello Kitty lunchbox! Isn't it cute!



If only it were nice, warm and sunny outside... I'd be set. Instead, I'll eat here... at my desk.

In other news... I got another really kick ass package from Nana, my secret-no-longer buddy from the Punk Rock Gift Exchange. I am WAY beyond spoiled... and I don't care if SHD says the pattern looks like a watermelon (which it doesn't).



I can't wait to finish what's currently on my needles (at least some of them) to start on this new-super-fantastic felted purse.

Thanks again, Nana!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one cool Lunch Box. You are styling now. :)

Anonymous said...

i gotta package, i gotta package, i gotta package, hey hey hey!!

i finally picked up muh box from the post office, and holy crap, it's awesome! you are great! i'll be posting a proper tribute shortly, but i just thought i'd let you know that i got it and it's rockin' YET AGAIN.

and once again, my cat is high on some nip. good work. ;D