Friday, June 16, 2006

¿Puedo tener yo algún helado por favor?

Last night Toast and I went to Tropicana for some scrumptious homemade ice cream on the Boulevard. I was hoping to try their avocado or rose petal ice cream, but they didn’t have those choices so I went with a safe (and boring yet wonderful) favorite – Oreo and Toast had Pasticcio.

Mucho Gracias, Sra. Toast… era muy bueno.

I had an interview this morning. Apparently someone actually viewed my resume online and called me, twice. I went in and talked with them. I’m sure they loved me. I’m awaiting my offer as I type.

I’ve never been turned down for a job I interviewed for. Is this normal? People like me… I’m nice, and I’m damn good at what I do.

I really enjoy working with my current boss… it’s the rest of the people that I have come to dislike. You can’t trust women. They are sneaky and ruthless. You get along for a while, then you make a decision they don’t like and they turn into your worst enemy. They talk badly about you to anyone who will listen… it’s really just horrible.

It’s time I work for some men; I get along with men. They tell it to you straight. If they have a problem with you, they tell you off and ten minutes later the issue is no longer there. I like that. You always know what is expected, what you see is what you get. If you do your job and you are pleasant, you’ve got it made. I’m ready for a little of that.

No comments: