Wednesday, November 29, 2006

At least he knows when he's being bad...

Anyone who has gone out to dinner with me knows they can eat my 'after dinner mint' without even asking.

I hate mint... with an absolute passion. I even use cinnamon toothpaste. The smell of peppermint is the worst... it actually will make me sick to my stomach.

SHD just sent me this message... it made me laugh.

"I'm eating Junior Mints.
It feels kind of dirty."

It's funny. He's vegetarian so I don't bring meat in the house... I hate mint, so he doesn't bring mints into the house. I guess the difference is, I'll eat meat in front of him and not feel a thing.

Bwahahahah! I am the devil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you kiss him after you eat meat without brushing your teeth? Amy used to bitch about that before I brought her back to the dark (omnivorous) side... but she let me do it anyway. Ha!