Monday, November 20, 2006

I am a Girl Who Wears Many Hats...

I am an Administrative Assistant… sometimes known as Girl Wonder.

I can do it all…

I can schedule your meetings.
I can plan your corporate functions.
I can keep you straight and have you going to all the right places… just one time.
I can coordinate your meetings and keep copious notes.
I can organize your office and files... in just one afternoon.
I can have lunch delivered at the last minute... without breaking a sweat.

I can assemble office furniture, mail carts… without reading the instructions.

And today I can say…

When you’re leading New Employee Orientation for fifty people and the heel breaks off of your brand new shoe… causing you to hobble out of said presentation, through the halls of the hospital making your way to my office…

Give me a couple of minutes, a hammer and some pliers…

And I can fix your shoe, after which appearing never to have failed you… letting you walk with dignity back to your office to dwell in your little pool of embarrassment.

Damn! I'm good.

No comments: