Thursday, January 18, 2007

I am the Queen of Patience...

Update on the job front...

I have been notified that the interview process for the job I so desperately want... is temporarily on hold. This makes me a little sad.

Apparently, I am the only qualified candidate (my interpretation of what I was told) and they would like more than one person to interview with the department before they make their final decision.

My interpretation of being the only qualified candidate stems from the email I received saying that although they are definitely interested in having me come back for a second interview, they want 2-3 qualified candidates to interview with their department (within the same week) and at this time, they didn't have any others for a second interview... so, that leads me to think that I'm the only person they are interested in hiring at this time.

I wish they would just realize that this job is a perfect fit for me (I actually told her that) and that they are just delaying the inevitable.

I'm the best. They would love me... and I really think I would love them too.

Next week... Las Vegas... I LOVE vacationing with SHD... I can't wait. Send me winning thoughts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you get my message about the place monica works at hiring to admin assists?
she posted it in classifies on the forum
get in touch with her if you're interested