Tuesday, January 02, 2007

And a happy new year...

I'm not sure about anybody else... but I drank WAY too much champagne on New Year's Eve! I LOVE cheap champagne!!!

I hope that everyone is happy and safe in 2007. I usually like to stick close to home (thank goodness most of our friends live close by) because I am scared to death of stoopid drunk drivers on New Year's. I was hit head-on when I was 16 by a drunk driver... I don't want to tempt fate by asking for trouble... ya know?

Anybody know where I can find a cheap... cheap, manequin head and dress form?

I need a head to model my stocking hat creations... and a dress form to help me sew something that isn't meant to necessarily fit me.

Anyways... much love to all in 2007!

I hope *fingers crossed* the gym isn't filled to capacity. I'm starting my from "Couch to 5K" tonight... again. I just found out that an old friend ran his first marathon in October. Yay for you! I want to do that too!

No comments: