Monday, December 18, 2006

At Last... Pics!

OK, so since Twit was not here to model my aprons, you get the flat/laid on the recliner version.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This apron is for SHD's Mom... it is a standard design with rounded corners, contrasting ruffle on the bottom, ties around the neck and waist and a small pocket. The apron (including ties) are fully lined in red.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This apron is for one of SHD's Sisters... it has an empire, gathered waist, fully lined in bright pink with criss-cross ties in the back (yes, the pocket is supposed to be folded down).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This apron is for another of SHD's Sisters... I love the simplicity of this apron. It is a standard shape lined in lightweight denim and edged with a contrasting fabric with a big pocket in the middle to hold all of your "stuff".

The last apron I'm showing (one I'm re-doing and one I still have yet to make) is one that was originally going to be a gift, but the more I got into it, the more I fell in love with it... sooo, I'm keeping it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is my (one of them) apron... I added darts to fit the bust and there is a diagonal empire type waist. I am not quite finished with this one... I still need to line with bright pink, make the ties around the waist and add a pocket. This fits (and imo looks) more like a dress... if I only wear this apron while cooking... SHD will be eating very good... soon!

I hope you like my pictures... I wish you could see them in person, but since these are gifts, I guess you'll have to wait for your own! (Let me know if you'd like one... I can't promise you'd get it soon, but I will eventually finish all my projects, right?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! They're beautiful! I especially love the pattern on the second one. The turned down pocket is precious!
Set up a shop at Esty.com now! (Anthropologie sells their aprons that aren't nearly as cute for between $40 and $50.)

Bahia said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! If you ever start selling them, please let me know. I love the second one! Very nice work!

Anonymous said...

those are awesome!!

you rock at all the crafty stuff you do, i'm convinced!!!