Sunday, December 10, 2006

Do I feel older?

Not really... but I never had acid reflux when I was 27. :)

I have had a fantastic day!

I went to breakfast at Succotash with greatest friends... and boyfriend. Went shopping (spent my GC on shoes), took a nap... then had dinner at Sol Azteca with those same friends + one.

I'm truly such a lucky gal. I'm surrounded by people who inspire me to be greater than I am, people who truly care about those around them and people who I love.

My Grandpa and I share the same birthday... today he is 80. I love him... he tells the greatest stories. He knew President Truman... even kept a secret about Bess wrecking their car while he was out of the country on business! :)

I'm such a lucky gal.

So, Happy 28th Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! Welcome to the return of Saturn. http://newage-directory.com/saturn.html
May yours be fruitful and painless!