Monday, September 25, 2006

Everybody’s got demons, right?

I mean, those things that no matter what good things are going on in your life… even when most everything in your life is going good… those things that get you down, and it seems like no one can make it better?

I’ve been dealing with some demons… my very own demons.

Lots of great things have been going on. SHD and I celebrated a wonderful anniversary weekend, we’ve gone out and done fun things, we’re planning our next trip to Las Vegas next January, we’ve been spending time with our great circle of friends, I’m compiling a list of all the songs that make me feel good, I mean - I could go on and on.

I’ve been having a lot of fun!

And still, I find it hard to get out of bed each morning. Not because I dread the day to come… I’d just rather sleep.

I’m just so tired.

I can tell you though… I’m SUPER excited that it’s Fall once again. Fall is my all-time favorite season. I looooove Fall.

I’m getting ready for some quality hammock lounging time with my honey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes. tired. damn jen do i feel you right now.

kel