Friday, September 15, 2006

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

I love checking out the entertainment section on MSN.com... I'll admit I find celebrities and their lives just that... entertaining. They chose that life for themselves, if there weren't people like me, they wouldn't be popular, right?

Enough already with Tom Cruise being in the media!

The next Howard Hughes? Pft! He’s a fruitcake yes; do I think he’s fruity? Who cares?

The latest news reads something about someone publishing a book with a chapter revealing him and his gay lifestyle… as long as you’re not Katie Holmes, why do we care? If he’s gay, great! If he’s not, great! It’s none of our business!

And all the hype about their baby? People actually speculating that there wasn’t a baby? Geez people! I’m sure Katie walked around looking like a continent just for show, right? If I was her, I’d be afraid to show my baby… people are crazy. I mean, Rosie O’Donnell didn’t show pictures of her kids for like years!!! There was no, “where’s Parker” hype.

Let’s move on… let’s leave them alone. I’m so over them… as should everybody else.

No comments: