Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Where's the justice in that?

I really don’t understand what is going on with our world.

People are going into schools and shooting children. And instead of telling people why, or at least spreading whatever filth they have in their shit filled heads... they kill themselves, and don't have to face any consequences... at least not here.

Three schools are attacked in a little over one week.

I never felt unsafe at school. I really feel bad for kids in school these days.

Not only do people go to school with the intention to molest, maim and kill others… some come with guns and knives just waiting for someone to start a fight with them. And even fist fights aren't fair anymore. No one just "gets their ass kicked".

These are the people who will be running the world when I’m old.

I'm scared to death at this thought.

No comments: