Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Honkey... I love them.

Honkey ROCKED last night… I’m SO glad SHD and I decided to go! Good music, good beer, lots of friends… I believe it's just what a girl needs.

No word from the prospective job offer-ers yet. I’m trying not to think about it, I mean, I don’t have good feelings about it, so why dwell right? Well, I’m trying not to think about it.

I’ve got to say though, the “ergo eval” that I had a few weeks ago wasn’t worth shit. I can’t believe that I have excruciating back pain - only while sitting at my desk. After an hour or so of sitting at my desk it's difficult to stand… just walking to the bathroom is about all I can take. That’s the thing though, my back hurts, so I get up, it hurts worse, then after walking around for a little while it actually starts feeling better. Then of course, I have to go sit down again and the vicious cycle starts over. I’m not sure what to do… I’m working really hard on good posture… you don’t get bad posture overnight… I’ve been practicing that for 27 years.

A co-worker of mine sent this picture out today…

WTF??? Do kids really do this kind of shit? I mean, I find it really hard to believe that this little booger covered his "lil' sausage link" so carefully and all the others are completely random. I wonder if it was the picture taker's afterthought... was there an afterthought? Wha?

Poor kid, his Mom (or whoever) took the picture, sent it to some of her friends, and now the little critter is being shown to office all over the world.

What's he got behind his back? He's SO busted... there's almost thing to hide now.

No comments: