Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What a difference a day makes…

I’ve been a little off lately, I think today is the first day in a little while that I’m starting to feel like myself again.

My interview went well yesterday… not sure if I’ll get an offer though. I really think I hit it off with the boss man, but I just have a feeling… I’m not sure he’ll call back. I’ve done all I can… I’ll just keep looking, returning calls and forge ahead.

I’m trying to deal with a toxic co-worker. We used to get along pretty well… she’s just crazy now. I think she’s going through menopause (well at least that’s all she talks about anymore)… she’s completely exhausting to talk to. She NEVER has anything nice to say about anyone or anything and she “schools” me hourly on things she knows better than I do. “Hello! Lady you’re like 40 years older than me… of course you’re going to remember the Reagan election more clearly than me, I was 5!” Sheesh! I’m just going to let her calls go into my voicemail… she doesn’t need anything work related anyway.

Avoidance... the name of my game.

I’m excited about the Honkey and Crazy Talk show tonight at Mike’s Tavern. It seems like it’s been forever since we’ve been out. I hope all the Waldo A$$holes will be there.

No comments: