Monday, July 24, 2006

Today I got a new stapler… this is my fourth in the last year.

I’m not hard on staplers, although I use them frequently. I’m kind to them, I don’t pound on them, I gingerly pick them up and squeeze.

I see many people pounding their fists on their little staplers and know why they don’t staple well. I mean, a stapler can only take so much pounding.

I’ve had a great old metal black Momma of a stapler, a nice plastic blue ergonomic hand held stapler, a free from vendor gift red see through plastic ergonomic hand held stapler, and now I’ve got a Swingline 405.

The Swingline 405 model is black, sleet with both plastic and metal fixtures.

The best part… it staples beautifully… flawlessly. There are no jams yet today, no wonky-flying-out-the-wrong-side instead of bending underneath and waiting to jab me in the finger, no you-think-I’m-going-in-but-I’m-really-just-jamming-up-in-there-real-good and it’s gonna take you forever to get me out. It’s doing its job… and that’s all I ask.

I love my new Swingline 405.

*I tried to get a nice pic of my new stapler... it's taking too long and I'm not that patient today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a damn good thing you had two posts today
cause if i had to wait 5 whole days for a post from you, it damn well better not all be about a stapler!! :-)

NutScraps said...

I'll try harder to enertain you, Queen Kay. :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

i live vicariously through you
don't you know that?
without your entertainment, my life would be empty
:-)

Anonymous said...

wow.

office space.

if a fire consumes your building, i know who started it!!!

kel

m.toast said...

without your stapler, my life would be empty

[fxt] Hee hee.