Monday, July 03, 2006

The Celebration Begins Early…

Last night SHD and I went to TVH and V’s new place to do a little pre July 4th celebrating. S brought a small arsenal; Toast gave me the cutest turtle firecracker ever! Unfortunately I did not get to set off the little guy… someone stole him from my hiding place. All is good (last night in my drunken stupor I was ready to tear the arms off the little bastards who stole him), I’m sure they enjoyed themselves.

I’m an emotional person. I love and hate with all that I have. I take things personally… even when they aren’t. I’m crazy like that. Not much to this… I’m just saying is all.

I talked with a few people whom I haven’t had the chance to get to know yet, which was pretty cool. And I’m wishing more now than ever that I could access CCM from work. I would get to know everyone all that much better if I had the constant interaction that others have.

I’m at work today… I believe SHD’s still sleeping soundly. Someday when he gets to retire before me it’s going to really suck. When I see him, all snuggled up… it’s almost impossible for me to leave, I just want to crawl back in bed with him. I’m sure I’m not the only one experiencing this. Did I mention that he has the whole week off? Ugh… this week’s going to be tough.

I’m still folding letters for this horrendous mass mailer. I wish we would have prepared a little better for this. Once I’m finished folding the 750 letters to be folded and inserted into envelopes, I have to SEAL them all. I ordered one of those roller things which keep you from having to lick the envelopes, but it hasn’t arrived yet. I’ll have to come up with something. I’m not going to risk glue poisoning. It could happen.

I really need to lay off on the drinking on school nights… Goodness! I need a nap.

I had a super-fantastic night though, so hat’s off to TVH and V for their great pre July 4th party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you tried gettin gon the way tnc does?
she's able to get on at truman with it....

i can't remember the details, but ask her.