Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fashion Faux Paus???

I'm not a fashion diva... surprise, surprise... I like to be comfortable. I don't buy what's trendy... unless it comes in the t-shirt variety... in fact, SHD says I look my best when I'm in a t-shirt and jeans... probably because that's when I'm most comfortable with myself (see me in a suit and you'd think I was a stuffed penguin, well, probably not but at least that's how I feel in them).

So, on my quest to be comfortable... and that I work in a hospital, the gals are trying to talk me into investing in CROCS. My first reaction is, EWWW... but are they comfortable?

Would I sacrifice the EWWW factor for comfort?

What do you think? Give it to me.

They even come in pink!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the nurses here have had mixed feelings. but it doesn't matter anymore - they're not allowed to wear them now. my mom likes them - and she has serious foot problems (pinched nerves, surgeries, the works). i personally don't care for them comfort-wise, but they are great for the lake and for working in the garden (easily hosed off, and dry quickly). my two (or twenty) cents.
~kel

Anonymous said...

i personally abhor them
i think they are hideous

but if comfort is the rule, you should try them on and see if you like them

i personally wont wear them
there are so many other brands of shoes that are comfortable and fashionable....

Anonymous said...

Ew. No.