Thursday, August 10, 2006

Today Has the Beginnings of a Super Great Day...

I got out of bed after only pushing snooze… once.
I went to the gym and exercised my butt off (hopefully to be a littler butt soon).
I didn’t break a sweat on the drive into work (see air conditioning drama).
I got to work early.
I didn’t fight with one of my co-workers (crazy menopausal bitch) first thing in the morning (she loves to ruin my mornings… first thing even!).
I’ve signed up to donate blood tomorrow mid-morning… they are out of my kind and need it.
I’m listening to my favorite movie soundtrack (Garden State) off of my iPod.

I’m going someplace good for lunch today… not sure where yet…
It’s PAYDAY!!!

AND… I’m going to knitting tonight!

Day’s Doin’s: 25 minutes on the elliptical… burned 266 calories (according to the machine)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Knitting's off for tonight. Too many people backed out at the last minute.:(