Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Linksville... in the Afternoon

I just fell in love with a new-found website.

I’m a crafter… actually I’d love to have more time to be a crafter (anyone else agree?). SHD is finding out just how much crafting supplies I’ve hidden (not really hidden, just not displayed in one place) now that we’re cleaning out the second bedroom.

I knit, I crochet, and I sewed some curtains for a bookshelf in the dining room. I don’t get to knit enough, although I’ve vowed to start going to the knitting group functions again as often as physically possible… it’s ME time, right?

Now I want to quilt. I want to make fabulous quilts like http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/. She’s so talented at putting the different patterns/coordinating colors together… she’s a gem.

And I’ve found the perfect online fabric store – reprodepot.com. I think I’ll ask for fabric for Christmas this year. I’m so bad coming up with good ideas for gifts (I am part of a family that asks for lists… so hard!). This way, I’ll get the tools (or fabric) to make my magnificent quilt… and only need to find the time to actually do it.

I’d LOVE to make a quilt for our bed. Right now we have an incredible quilt SHD’s Grandmother made… it’s wearing out and we don’t want to see it destroyed. Now, if only getting the boyfriend to help me choose fabric… I’m still thinking in blues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i should employ you to reupholster one of my chairs and ottomans.....

kel