Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Major Grindeage…

More car drama… if there are any really super nice and honest mechanics out there that would like to help a gal out… let me know!!!

Grinding… major grinding… when I start my car.

Now it’s the bearings going out of: A) the compressor or B) the water pump (please don’t let it be the water pump).

I hear that the dealership will take my trade-in based on year and mileage… they won’t worry too much about the other stuff… I think I need to take it in before things get any worse. Does this sound right? I need advice.

I may be buying a car tomorrow night… normally this would be a really cool and good thing. But I wish I’d brought my Zanax to work today… my anxiety right now is through the roof… I just need to breath deeply and let it go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, yeah, at this point maybe you should just get a different car...